Monday, December 3, 2012

An inborn fearless girl

Today, I interviewed my roommate Yanran, who is very brave and love to try new things. Below are our conversation:

Interview. I am interviewing my roommate Yanran! (Photo by our friend Mochong)
Summer: Yanran, I think you are very optimistic. Do you think you are a brave girl? Is their anything you are afraid of?

Yanran: Well, it really depends. Most of the time, I think I am. I would express my ideas bravely and do a lot things others are hesitate about. But there are some things I am afraid of, such as exam! I am quite anxious about our Algebraic Topology exam!

Summer: Uh-huh, I see! Me too! So what makes you so brave?

Yanran: It is inborn. I am inborn love trying new things and not afraid of challenges. I think it is inborn.

Summer: Inborn? You make me really sad. I am not an inborn brave person. So are there any suggestions you want to give me?

Yanran: Hum, don't think too much and just do it. I mean do not take days thinking about the possible bad consequences. That will make you irresolute and do not dare to have a try. So next time when you want to do something, don't care about what others may say or think, and don't consider too much about the consequences, just do it.


Summer: That sounds cool. I will have a try! Do you really cannot feel "afraid"? Of course except the Algebraic Topology test.

Yanran: To be honest, I am afraid of all things your are afraid of. I'm also nervous when speak in public. But I won't think too much, such as what if I say wrong or what if others laugh at me. So I would stand up and show my ideas.

Speak in public. (Photo from Internet)

Summer: I see. Interesting. So, do you love this character?

Yanran: No! I think sometimes my brave makes me a little bit reckless. I don't like it at all!

Summer: Really? So you want to have a change?

Yanran: Oh, no... Just let it be. I do not have any plan of changing this character. There is no right or wrong between "brave" and "shy". Sometimes being shy can also be a good thing. Just let it be.

......

I really learned a lesson from Yanran. Don't think too much about the consequences. Don't wait for the perfect. Just do it! Thank you Yanran.

2 comments:

  1. OH!! I like repeat in the end so much... Kind of shy about the posted interview....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck.
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (info@drituaherbalcenter.com)(drituaherbalcenter@gmai.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)

    ReplyDelete