Sunday, December 2, 2012

Reverb12 Day 1: How are you starting?

I take part in the Reverb12! Every day, I would post an article about the topic post by Kat. To reflect on the 2012 and to plan the new year!

Reverb 12 "The month of December is the perfect time to reflect on the year that has passed and start to manifest your dreams for the new year." (from kat)
Today's topic is:  How are you starting this last month of 2012?

I really want to say something encouraging or colorful, but the truth is: swamped in preparing for the Algebraic Topology exam!

I should prepare for this tough text earlier! But just busy with reading literature suggested by the professor I am going to work with, and busy with applying graduate school. Today is my first day of reviewing, and I know it is a little bit late. Many of my classmates have prepared it for days. But anyway, I will make the best of remaining four days.

Final Exam. The algebraic topology is a very hard  graduate level course. (photo from Internet) 
Yes, your can never look down your potential! So, Summer, facing the challenge bravely!

1 comment:

  1. Algebraic Topology suffers me a lot, I found I don't know a lot about that, hoping the final exam is not very difficult.

    ReplyDelete