Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Reverb12 Day 4: How will you celebrate YOU?

How are you going to celebrate your self this festive season? 

Oh, yes, I really need to celebrate myself after these super days! In the past few months, I was busy with applying graduate schools and recently, I am busy with preparing for the final exams. Sometimes I may stay up till 2am!! Oh, hard to imagine! I am not sure when will I have be not that busy, but once have time, I must celebrate myself! So,how?

Well, the first that appears in my mind is sleeping sleeping and sleeping!! Haha, I will turn off my cellphone and alarm clock and sleep three days!! Then, get up and eat my favorite chocolate! 


Turn of the alarm clock and have a three days' sleep!!
But that's far from enough! I also want to celebrate myself by travelling! Have a trip to all places around China! If things go well, I will spend at least five yeas in the United States to finish my PhD study. So before leaving China, I want to spend at least one month doing nothing but travelling! To see the beautiful scenery of Lijiang, to feel the sacred at Tibetan and to eat all kinds of snacks at Chengdu!
The Old Town of Lijiang is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Lijiang CityYunnanChina.
Potala Palace. A landmark of Tibetan.


Spicy Chengdu snacks!
Imagining is an enjoyable thing! But before celebrating, I have to clam down and finish the tough Algebraic Topology exam! Hope all things go well~

Do you have any suggestion about how to celebrate? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment