Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reverb12 Day 5: What was your dream destination?

What was your dream destination in 2012 and why? 

Definitely, my answer to this question is: one of my dream school in the United States! It can be Emory, Gatech, UMichigan...
Emory University. 

Sometimes I would ask myself too, why I want to go aboard? Won't it be easier for me to stay in China? Won't I be happier to live with my parents and friends. Maybe! Liveing in a foreign country, I have to face all difficulties by myself. When I am ill, I have nobody to turn to except the doctor. When I am blue, I have to calculate the time difference and waiting to talk with my friends on the other sphere. So why? Why my desire of studying aboard so intense?

Two "objective" reasons are: education here are much better and opportunities here are plentiful! But these objective reasons seem too weak to support me. I think maybe the answer lies in "self-Prophecy". If you told yourself you want to experience the life in another sphere when you are ten years old, twelve years old, sixteen years old, twenty years old, then you would feel that going aboard has become one of you mission and one of the destination you are looking for!

Luckily, I have a chance to taste life in America before being admitted to graduate school. I like this kind of life. Busy but free!

I am looking for a sky to fly high!

7 comments:

  1. Dear Summer, I hope you will get a chance to study at one of your dream universities! I love your energy and hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Summer.
    I think you are a strong-minded person. I believe your dreams will come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always smart and brave. Your dream destination is very near to you. Have a good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, little Le Le! So happy to hear that and best luck to you too!

      Delete
  4. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck.
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (info@drituaherbalcenter.com)(drituaherbalcenter@gmai.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)

    ReplyDelete