Friday, December 7, 2012

Reverb12 Day 6: What did you learn?

Compare the “you” from the beginning of 2012 to the “you” that you are now. What new skills or talents have you learned or discovered this year?


Sorry for late. I don't want to break the contuni. , so make it up~

Overall, this is a fruitful year!

The first half of this year is quite normal. Just like every college student: study and play. Things begun to change when I came to the United States...

The first important thing I learned is how to cook!


Before coming here, I seldom cook. When at school, there are dining hall which provides cheap and delicious food, so I do not have the need to cook. (By the way, I don't have the place to cook when living at school.) When at home, ohoh, my mom is an excellent cook so I will just wait for eating! However, when I come here, since I do not like American food and nobody will cook for me, I have to prepare food for myself. Luckily, I have the gene of "good cook" get from my mom. I learned how to cook quickly and I like the food I cooked!
Hoho~ I am a cook now~

Another thing I learned is how to be brave!


I know I am still not brave enough, but I am on the way of changing! Here, I want to say thanks to my Improv and Blog teacher Ruth, who is so patient and encourage me a lot! I really appreciate that! What I find is: brave helps! I now want to announce the "lucky thing" I mentioned before but maybe it is more appropriate to write it into today's blog~

The two skills I learned are so useful! Cooking allows me to live healthily and brave makes my life more colorful and meaningful! Do you know how to cook? Are you brave? If not, I encourage you to learn these!

No comments:

Post a Comment