Monday, December 3, 2012

Reverb12 Day 3: What do you really wish for?

Below is today's prompt! An interesting topic that I have asked myself for thousands of times.

What do you really wish for?

Living life on a transplant waiting list gives you lots of reasons to reflect on what you've achieved in your life, and what you wish for the future.

Imagine a scenario where you only had one year left to live. What is one thing that you really wish to do that you just haven't had the chance to accomplish yet?


I have a lot of dream and the most "urgent" one is trying to be admitted to one of my dream graduate school. Doing research means a lot to me and I love the atmosphere of university. I love contact with young people who are engertic; I love discuss with people who are very intelligent and I love reading and thinking. So instead of trying to go to industry and earning a lot of money, I prefre to leave at university and do what I like. In order to become a faculty at an university, I must graduate from a relatively famous university. So to live the life I dream of, I wish I can achieve this "urgent" dream in the near future.
University of Michigan. One of my favorite universities! (Photo from the Internet)

As for lifelong dream, I think that's pretty simple as well as a little bit blured: do what I want to do, reading by myself, travelling with my friends, and... Yes, just a kind of lifestyle, my lifestyle.

I am looking forward to the year of 2013 and I hope it's a year of harvesting!

Harvesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment