Thursday, November 8, 2012

3rd 4th day: Breaking Down


Oh, I have to say I fail to take out my plan these two days.

Yesterday I did went to the seminar about Hyperplane Conjecture, but since the English ends at 12 and that is exactly when the seminar begin. So I missed the first part and did not know what the lecturer is talking about! Alas, I should prepare for it before.
Seminar

The rest of yesterday I was busy with rewriting my Research Proposal and totally forgot kicking away the yellow pig! Perhaps I should think out some "punishments" so that I could keep on reflecting every day. But I am afraid this will make this journey less enjoyable. Oh, oh, what should I do? My dear, friends, do you have any suggestion?

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Summer.
    You look so busy.
    If you forget your blog, Just sigh once and sleep, and then, next morning, please remember your kidking away the yellow pig!! Is this good for you?? Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Now Hurray! Your words make me rethink myself!

      Delete