Friday, November 9, 2012

We are Together!

Finding Friends with you is a good idea to start a journey! We can have fun when travelling, encourage each other when facing difficulty and share our ideas when discussing around the table. That sounds like so great! So I use Google to search people who want to be brave, who love life and who enjoy thinking and reflection. Below are the treasures I find:



Friends

Coffee With Hallelujah

What an interesting blog name! Actually its my English teachers blog. Despite she declares its a blog about art and there are a lot of fantastic pictures drawn by her, I can read more than art: her positive attitude towards life, her original ideas about humanity and her feminism. All these are very inspiring to me! Open your mind, be creative! Fear not, be yourself! I have so many to learn from her!
Hallelujah Truth's Friends


Red Tears Dancing in the Sunshine

Its one of my classmates blog. I am quite curious about the meaning of Red Tears. Tear? Sadness? I dont think I can link these two words with him because each time I see him, he is smiling. There seems to be no "sorrow" in his dictionary, Just like he said in the mission statement, it is a blog about how to live happily. So I am eager to find out his "secret" and steal that skill. Therefore I can still smile when facing difficulty and the smile can give me the power to defeat my timidity!

Smile

Girls, GOD and the Good Life

It’s a blog especially written for teen and twenty girls and it will “prescribe” a daily dose of inspiration and real thoughts. I really love its subtitle from Timothy and here I want to share with you:
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.


The Brave Lass

Its a blog of a repentant religious feminist. I was touched by her subtitle: 
Reminding my little corner of the world why women as women are beautiful, good and oh so very necessary to the success of The Dance.
Oh, yes, please freely dancing in the center of the world! 

In fact since she is a freelancer, the topics she write ranges from personal ideas about life to current affairs and even recipes. So thats gonna be very interesting!
Isadora Duncan

Myself Self Help

Each month, this blog will pose one or two articles about how to face our dark side, how to handle anger, how to change and so on. I look inside myself to find my peace. I can kick away the yellow pig if I look for ways to improve my thinking, attidudes, addictions and self image, one day at a time.
Meditation

Yes, that's the five jewels I found. I really encourage you to have a look and let me know what you think! Also, welcome to tell me the blog you like! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Summer! First of all, thank you for including me in your list of favorite blogs! I appreciate the description you gave of my blog too! It is always nice to see how others perceive you--so thank you!

    I agree with you that I am curious about your classmate's blog title. He is always smiling, but there is a saying that when you find a strong emotion, like happiness, the opposite isn't far away!

    I hope you enjoy looking at these blogs in the future and will share more about what you discover.

    ReplyDelete