Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A late "Thank you"

I should write this on Thanksgiving. But... Anyway, I hope it is not too late.

Thank you, mam and dad! You are so warm and supportive! I know that you want me not to be too far away from home but you also agree me to further my education in the United States. You encourage me to chase my dream and be what I want to be. Thank you!

Family. Family is such a warm word! Thank you mam and dad! (photo from Internet)

Thank you, my dear friends! My life become much more colorful because of you! Thank you for staying with me when I am sad! Thank you for listening to my complain when I am angry! I will always remind myself the happy time we have!

Friends. Thank you friends! (photo from Internet)


And thank you to everyone I know! You make my life being like a life!


Saying thank you shouldn't be limited only on Thanksgiving day and I will keep a heart of gratitude!

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Summer that gratitude can be expressed frequently and is not regulated to certain festivals and celebrations!

    I love it that you are supported by your parents to chase your dreams!

    Your blog has such a warm fuzzy feel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suddenly remember the "say thank you aloud" in your blog! And, thank you teacher!

      Delete