Thursday, November 29, 2012

Reflection #5 Happy & Lucky!

These days, super busy! But today, I feel super happy, and, lucky!

The happy thing is, today is the birthday of my roommate Mochong! Happy birthday to her! She is such a nice girl! Very optimistic, very generous and very considerate! I still remember the day she prepared food with me. All other people went to play and only she chose to stay and work with me. I was totally moved at that time! Again, Mochong, Happy birthday and wish you all the best!!
 
Working. Mochong is very good at preparing food! (Photo by Summer)

Ice Cake. Very delicious ice cake although it is a little bit too sweet. (Photo by Summer)

Delicious food. All foods are cooked by Yanran!! Yanran is a wonderful cook! (Photo by Summer)
The lucky thing is ... Well, perhaps I'd better keep it as a secret for some time since there is a saying in China: You shouldn't leak a good thing too early otherwise it may not come true. Actually I don't know if it is really good for me. But it's a good opportunity and I should grasp it bravely! Yes!

Dawn. Please always keep faith! If you see the light, grasp it! (photo from Internet)
Finally, say goodbye to the old day and say hello to the new day!


No comments:

Post a Comment