Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Second Day: Finish Research Proposal


Yesterday I did finished my Research Proposal and send it to the professor I want to apply for. But this morning I received his reply saying that my proposal is too dilute. Multiscale modeling is a totally new area to me but I only spent two days to read literature in this area. So what I wrote are all generally ideas about its development. But to be a PhD student, I must pinpoint the specific area I want to indulge in! Deadline is Nov.15, I must hurry up!

This afternoon, I am going to attend a seminar about Hyperplane Conjecture, a totally new area too. It is a great opportunity for me to train courage. So I will force myself to ask a question or talk with the professor. It’s much harder than asking question to Ruth. But the harder it is, the more I can learn from it.

Say hello to the new day!

New Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment