Tuesday, November 6, 2012

At the Beginning of the Journey!


Welcome! Welcome to my blog! Welcome to kick away the yellow pig with me! I will write down my journey of overcoming my laziness and timidity. As long as you like thinking, like reading and like challenging yourself, welcome! Let reflect every day and overcome our weakness during this journey!
Welcome!


As I said in “about me”, I am an idealist and have a lot of dream. But laziness and timidity make me lost a lot of great opportunities. I do not want to flinch behind and regret afterwards, so I have to change! Every day, I will give me an “assignment”, either about “brave” or “diligent” and then I will try to finish the next day! It’s gonna be quite interesting at first but very challenging to keep on doing.

The first day of my journey is a brave day which may provide me the courage I need. My first task is asking Ruth a question in class! Sounds like quite easy but I am sure I can learn a lot from that. Oh, I am eager to begin!
Asking Question!


Are you with me my dear friends? Do you like reading and reflecting? Do you have the same problems as me? Do you have similar dreams with me? Do you want to have a change? Let’s start! Let’s kick away the yellow pig in our heart! Let’s go!

Journey
 

4 comments:

  1. OH SUMMER! What a great WELCOME to your blog! I love your energy, enthusiasm, and photos! What a great feeling!

    Do you intend to post a blog every day? I have prompts for you if you want some ideas! If you want to use your own that is fine too!

    You are one brave writer! Wanting to kick "the yellow pig"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I intend to write a blog every day. I know it is not easy...
      I'd love to know you suggestions!

      Delete
  2. I also think that laziness and timidity are also big problems for me.I also want to change this situation.I like the idea that give ourselves an assignment everyday.I am really excited to join you and make a change now.Kick away the yellow pig.Cheer!

    ReplyDelete